ROAD HAZARDS CAN APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE:
- Nails, glass and pieces of metal
- Rocks and wooded debris
- Plastic or other hard objects
- Large objects in the road
- Potholes and craters
Sharp debris in the road can puncture tires, causing them to go flat. Hitting potholes, rocks and other objects may also cause damage to tires and wheels. Unfortunately, it’s difficult to dodge all these hazards that can cause serious damage to tires and wheels.
HOW CAN YOU AVOID THE UNWELCOME EXPENSE & INCONVENIENCE OF BEING STRANDED ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD?
THE ANSWER IS EASY:
TIRE & WHEEL PROTECTION
Our protection covers Tires and Wheels plus the cost associated with mounting and balancing.
Road hazard coverage includes:
- Tire and wheel repair or replacement
- Nationwide coverage at any state-licensed repair facility
- Roadside Assistance
- Rental Reimbursement
- Trip Interruption
Roadside Assistance benefits include:
- 24/7 toll-free customer service and dispatch
- Towing to the closet qualified repair facility
- Call 800-646-1004 for Authorization
This program protects you for the the life of the policy against road hazards that can cause wheel or tire damage other than normal wear and tear.
- No deductible – no money out of your pocket
- Protects the investment in your bike
- Avoid incurring unplanned expenses
- Flexibility and convenience to use any authorized repair facility nationwide
- Assurance that you will not be stranded on the side of the road
- Protection available for both new and used bikes
- No maximum limits on road hazard occurrences
- Ease of use with one toll-free number for claims and roadside assistance
DID YOU KNOW???
The manufacturer’s warranty on tires only covers defects. And your auto club may offer a tire change or towing – but the costs to repair or replace tires still come out of your pocket.
You need Tire & Wheel Protection.
The worst day on a motorcycle is still better than the best day in a cage.
Don’t leave yourself unprotected! This contract is just a fraction of the cost of even one expensive repair.
Please call me at 770-686-7857 or better yet, stop in to say hello in person and I will be happy to explain your coverage options to you in more detail.
Rock City Cycles