Rock City Cycles is open at both Conyers & Jonesboro locations. We would like to assure you we are taking the necessary precautions to keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible from contracting COVID-19 by:
- Providing resources and a work environment that promotes personal hygiene
- Providing tissues, no-touch trash cans, hand soap, alcohol-based hand rubs containing at least 60% alcohol, disinfectants, and disposable towels for workers to clean their work surfaces
- Keeping the doors open so you don’t have to touch the handles as you enter or exit and to keep fresh air moving throughout the store
- Requiring regular hand washing or using of alcohol-based hand rubs for our staff
- Posting handwashing signs in restrooms
- Discouraging our staff from using coworkers’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible
- Maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
For the safety of our staff and customers, we are temporarily going cashless: CREDIT CARDS ONLY WILL BE ACCEPTED.
To limit the spread of germs and prevent infection, we encourage all of you to:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets and countertops
- Wear gloves, a gown, a face shield or goggles, and either a face mask or a respirator, depending on your job tasks and exposure risks
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them. Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.
We strive to provide the best service possible, with the highest regards to quality, employee and customer safety, and customer satisfaction.