Rock City Cycles is motorcycle dealership able to host your meeting, wedding reception, graduation party, birthday, or anniversary or motorcycle club events. We are conveniently located right off I-20 on the access road. We are available to receive reservations on a first come first serve basis, and can host your event.
We can be reached at the office at (770) 918-9885, via text at (770) 686-7857 and by e-mail at [email protected] We are looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are not familiar with our dealership and your first contact with us is online, we would be pleased to hear from you, or better still, come visit! Let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
Our business is located at 1018 Iris Drive SW, Conyers, GA 30094.
Meeting Space Policies
- Requests for the use of a meeting room must be submitted to the Rock City Cycles by filling out the online reservation request form below.
- Meeting room use intended for one-time event.
- Special arrangements may be made for use of Rock City Cycles audio/visual equipment by requesting the equipment through the online reservation request form below.
- The user may move and rearrange the tables and chairs but furniture must be returned to its original position. The user is responsible for leaving the meeting room in good order, and is financially responsible for any damage to or loss of Rock City Cycles property.
- The user is responsible for insuring that the scheduled meeting or activity does not disturb Rock City Cycles customers or other building occupants, interfere with work-related activities of staff, or interfere with the continuing conduct of Rock City Cycles business.
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are allowed in the meeting room. All refreshments (including coffee and condiments) are to be provided by the user. Users must clean up the room and discard their own trash.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the building.
- Users must comply with posted fire regulations.
- Rock City Cycles is not responsible for theft or damage of personal items occurring in connection with use of the meeting rooms.